donderdag 4 juli 2013

Introducing Myself

Salam 3alaikoum everyone!


This is my first blog and I want to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Chahinez. I currently live in the Netherlands, but I will move to Algeria next year. You might think: '' Why to Algeria? ''. Well, that is because I am going to marry with an algerian boy! Super exciting ofcourse!

I use all my time to prepare for a new life I will live soon. For us muslims marriage is the most important thing in someone's life. I am a student and I will finish my study just in time. I also work parttime at a pharmacy. And all my spare time I use helping my mother, talking to my fiancé (internet is a lifesaver), shopping and most of all cooking. I have a real passion for cooking and baking. I love algerian food and I prepare mostly algerian dishes, but I also enjoy making international dishes. I travel a lot and I have been to many countries in Europe and North Africa.

I want to share my inspiration, lifestyle, recipes and much more on my blog. Hopefully you will enjoy and feel free to comment! I will take my time to answer all of you. If you have more questions about me, my blog or ideas about what I should write, do not hesitate to tell me! Any kind of help or positive feedback is welcome :).


W3alaikoum Salam
Kind regards and love,

Chahinez
xoxo








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten